Executive Diploma Program
in Church Administration
Awarded by Babcock University in Collaboration with CASON
The Effective Management of a growing organization requires that managers and leaders remain on the cutting edge of relevant knowledge and skills, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
For ministry or church organizations to constantly experience desired results, the leaders and managers need to operate on sound management principles which are Bible – based, time – tested and result – oriented.
Church Administrators Society of Nigeria (CASON), in collaboration with Babcock University is offering an Executive Diploma in Church Administration to bridge the knowledge gap that exists in churches and faith based organizations. The goal is to help church organizations manage the resources effectively using the best standard practice in line with biblical wisdom.
- To prepare competent administrators for the church with combined methods of University and Professional training.
- To create a pool of skilled and employable personnel to ensure that the growing number of churches and ministries are properly run and not run down.
- To ensure adequate preparation of current and aspiring church leaders and managers for excellent Christian work.
- To enhance the academic and professional learning of pastors & church staff in standard best practices in Church Administration and Management.
- To promote spiritual, intellectual and professional development of church administrators in Africa.
The programme runs for six (6) months. It is structured into two (2) semesters, one full day lecture time per week. There will be a two-week break in between the first and second semesters. Each semester ends with test, examination and short project as evaluation tools for certification and graduation. Closure of the university will not affect the programme at any time.
Lectures hold at CASON Lagos study centre, plus sitting at Babcock University, Illishan, Ogun state. Classes will run mainly one-day a week on weekdays i.e., every Thursday.
Admission into the programme is merit-based. Applicants are expected to possess a minimum of Diploma certificate from qualified institution of learning. Highly experienced applicants with no diploma may be considered for admission subject to approval from the Admission Review Committee.
- Obtain application form for #10,000 at our Lagos office
- Fill and submit the form with the required documents
- You get provisional admission offer after review, if successful
- Pay the acceptance fee and the subsequent fees