The Church Administrators’ Society of Nigeria (CASON) is a knowledge bridge-builder for effective management of resources in churches and other faith-based organizations in Nigeria and Africa.
Simply complete and submit the appropriate membership form online
The training programme is designed for General Overseers, Bishops, Senior Pastors, Associate Pastors, Church Trustees, Church Administrators, Church Treasurers, Church Staff and Workers.
NO. Just fill and submit the appropriate registration form.
It depends on the membership grade you are applying for. Typically, applicants should possess a minimum of diploma certificate in any discipline from a recognised institution of learning. He or she must have been an active member or staff in a local church for at least three (3) years consistently. Click here for information on the requirements for each membership grade
The Society training programmes hold at various approved training centres. Trainings often hold in April, September and October in a given year. For information on the approved training centres, contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual members build exceptional knowledge-based capacity and church administrative competence.
- It affords any member church the opportunity of having a strong team of leadership filled with professionals, managing its affairs with standard best practices.
- It re-positions church and Para-church ministry operations in the right perspective of global organization.
- It exposes G.Os, pastors and church leaders to the true measure of practice delivery by the said professional staffs in their ministry.
- It helps minimize the risks involved with mismanagement of ministry resources at every level because of trained, skilled and ratified staff.
- It unveils opportunity for ministry mentorship and professional guidance.
- It helps create acceptable standards of measurement for staff deliverables in the ministry.
- It affords individuals to chart a career path around their calling in any ministry.
- It opens up members to various job listings and employment opportunities.
- It empowers churches with professional staff options.
- It creates manpower development and training platforms for church trustees, leadership, management and staffs.